--vJguvTgX93MxBIIe

David, it's wakie-wakie time!

Alas! David T-G spake thus:
> % That brings us back to the first problem though: How do I ignore X-Nuke
> % without ignoring the other X- headers? (without using the huge mess
> % david posted).
>=20
> Just ignore x-nuke, of course.

Did you miss the first half of this thread?

the ignore command will not work after an unignore command. IOW, this:

unignore x-
ignore x-nuke

_does_not_hide_x-nuke_headers_

> % I know I'd be breaking some RFC, but if I prepended just 'Nuke' then it
> % would get hidden, and the real X- headers that I want would be
> % displayed.
>=20
> Ah...  So don't prepend x-nuke to *all* x- headers.  Piece of cake.

The problem is that x-nuke _IS_ an x- header.

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar.  I feel
like I've just got to bite a cat!  I feel like if I don't bite a cat

--vJguvTgX93MxBIIe

--vJguvTgX93MxBIIe--