Rob --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% David, it's wakie-wakie time!

What?  42!  The battle of the bulge!

%
% Alas! David T-G spake thus:
% > % That brings us back to the first problem though: How do I ignore X-Nuke
% > % without ignoring the other X- headers? (without using the huge mess
% > % david posted).
% >
% > Just ignore x-nuke, of course.
%
% Did you miss the first half of this thread?

No.

%
% the ignore command will not work after an unignore command. IOW, this:
%
% unignore x-
% ignore x-nuke
%
% _does_not_hide_x-nuke_headers_

Of course not.  So don't unignore x-, silly; you shouldn't be ignoring *
in the first place, but instead just ignoring the x-nuke headers when you
get to them.

%
% > % I know I'd be breaking some RFC, but if I prepended just 'Nuke' then it
% > % would get hidden, and the real X- headers that I want would be
% > % displayed.
% >
% > Ah...  So don't prepend x-nuke to *all* x- headers.  Piece of cake.
%
% The problem is that x-nuke _IS_ an x- header.

Of course it is.  We all know that.

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar.  I feel
% like I've just got to bite a cat!  I feel like if I don't bite a cat
% before sundown, I'll go crazy!  But then I just take a deep breath and
% forget about it.  That's what is known as real maturity.
%               -- Snoopy

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]