09-Apr-02 at 09:57, David T-G ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> % have the same calibre of client as you do, I imagine, since I'm in
> % Morocco. Guru status can be rapidly acheived in a place where real Gurus
> % all left and went to the US years ago ;-)
>
> Hmmm...  Good point.  Any room for more fish in that pond? :-)

Plenty room in this pond. More dollars per capita in the US pond though
;-) my salary here makes work seem more like a hobby than anything else...
but I'm learning fast and enjoying the ride so far. Until someone makes me
an offer of course.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:63.86% see www.mersenne.org]
Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and