It seems that to force the dotlock locking strategy, one needs to use
the --with-homespool option. But then, mutt -v says:

MAILPATH="mailbox"

Here, mailbox doesn't correspond to anything. So, is it a problem?

Note that my only spool mailbox is an IMAP mailbox. But I need a locking
strategy for the postpone and archive mailboxes (under NFS). As fcntl is
not reliable here, I think I'll disable it and use dotlocking only.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International