I looked around for information on how to do this, but didn't find any. I
would like to be able to deal with my email using mutt, as I have for a
year or two. Unfortunately, the job I now have uses MS Exchange for email
and I can't seem to get mutt talking to it.

When I run mutt -f imap://server/ it asks for my username and password,
then tells me that the login failed. The username and password are right,
since I use them successfully with Outlook. Much the same thing happens
with Mozilla mail, incidentally. Is there any way to get more information?
Is imap the wrong choice for dealing with Exchange? Do I need something
more in the URL?

--Greg