On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 04:27:19PM -0400, Gregory Seidman wrote:
> Michael Leone sez:
>
> Well, I guessed a couple of workgroups, which didn't work, but I don't know
> what workgroup I am in. Is there any way to tell from Windows XP
> Professional (which is where I have Outlook working)? I don't believe the
> machine itself is part of a workgroup, since I installed WinXP on it
> myself. I don't recall entering a workgroup anywhere at all.

I have this in my .muttrc:

set imap_user=username
set imap_pass=password

This works just fine for me connecting to Exchange 5.5 IMAP, no domain
information is necessary. Also, I didn't happen to notice what version of Mutt
you are using. The 1.2 branch has really bad IMAP support. You might want to
try the 1.3 or 1.4 branches if you aren't using them already.

--
David Rock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]