On Sep 26 2002, Sven Guckes shared a puddle of experience:

<snip about html email>

Just my 2p - I use procmail recipes (and a couple of scripts) to strip
HTML formatting from all legitimate email.  The same scripts add a note
to the effect that HTML has been removed; if I want to exchange email
with that person again, I generally ask for text-only email.  People
tend to cooperate, since after all they probably just don't realize it.

>Sven  [usually attaching sigs which fit the content of the message]

I find that my current .sig is often quite relevant when answering
questions but even more so when asking them.  It reminds me that the
answer is only as good as the question.  Besides, it's short.

Laurabelle
--
ASCII silly question, get a silly ANSI.