On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 06:17:24PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> - Image sample of failing e-mail (it will be auto-deleted in 7 days):
> http://picpaste.com/20100411_mutt_pager_wrapping.png
>
> - Raw code sample of failing e-mail (it will be auto-deleted in 1 day):
> http://pastebin.com/4t4kPSrh
>
> (Note: I forced the non-break in MUA to simulate the problem)

I don't see a problem with what Mutt is displaying in your image.  You
have a single long line that Mutt is wrapping at the width of your
terminal.  What would you expect it to do in the situation?

As to your original problem, my guess is that the difference you see
between various mail client is that some add the format=flowed
attribute, which causes Mutt to nicely reformat the paragraph.  Mutt
can't do this in general because it has no way of knowing if the text
was hand formated to look the way it does.  So if you have a message
with no format=flowed and paragraphs that are wider than your terminal,
you will get the short lines where Mutt has wrapped.

me