On 10/24/10 00:05, Nathan Stratton Treadway wrote:
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 21:56:51 -0600, Joseph wrote:
I'm using openssl-1.0.0a-r3

I rebuild openssl, all hashes were rebuild, in addition I've reinstall
"fetchmail" and I think this solved the problem.

When I pull the mail I no don't get any certificate errors.

Cool.

Does it work with "sslcertck" included but no "sslcertpath" option (at
all) mentioned in your fetchmailrc?  (In that case it should just use
the system-wide certificate store by default, and assuming that it
works, you shouldn't need to have your private .mutt/cert/* stuff any
more.)

                                                        Nathan

Yes, it works with all options now:
     ssl
     sslproto 'TLS1'
     sslcertck
     sslcertpath /etc/ssl/certs/

It is one of those strange things, it happens once in a while.
--
Joseph