On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 12:40:27PM +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> and I miss my infinite desktops setup I use under FVWM). I do turn off
> the "when switching to an app, switch to a desktop with its window"
> setting in the spaces prefs.

Ok, here's a question for you:  can I use ctwm for my window manager
under X11?  ctwm (and before it, twm) has been my preferred wm since
MIT X11R4.....

Ahh, the thunderstorms are finally here.  Too bad I don't have any
film in my 35mm.  Tripod's ready, rain gear's ready, but no film.  :-(

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

        Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye!

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html