On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:19:25PM +0000, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:
[…]
> My confusion is simply due to the fact that when my emails come
> through from mutt's mailing list manager to my server and I read them
> with mutt, I don't experience the readability issues others seem to.
> It's not something that has been pointed out to me on other lists or
> other people I communicate with by email either.

Because there are no CR/LF in a paragraph then it is treated all as one
line. If the first "line" of a paragraph appears at the bottom of the
screen as yours did then mutt displays "All" on the far right of the
status line. This gives the impression that that is all there is to the
post, and hence the reason I thought you'd "accidently" sent it before
completing it.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X