On 10.01.16 15:59, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> I have it installed, but it did not worked; I looked into why and see:

<efficient debugging elided>

> and I copied .vim/ftplugin/mail/CheckAttach.vim to
> .vim/plugin/CheckAttach.vim
> and with this it workes as expected.

Aah, actually stopping to look at your paths, I'm reminded of my (less
than copious) debug notes:

Debug: CheckAttach.vim stopped working at some stage.
Diagn: The script is a filetype plugin.
Fix:   Added this to .vimrc:  filetype plugin on

Looking in my .vimrc, that's still there:

" CheckAttach.vim is a filetype plugin.
filetype plugin on

> I will test it a while to get familar with it and see if I will like it;
>
> Thanks for the hints

No worries - a little hint can often save quite a bit of time and head
scratching.

And to Christan, a thankyou for the least intrusive and pretty much most
useful Vim plugin I've come across.

Erik