On 15Sep2016 11:52, Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> wrote:
On 14Sep2016 18:35, David Champion <d...@bikeshed.us> wrote:
It will create a directory under /tmp/foo named for the message's
message-id, and store each attachment inside. Filenames are taken
from the MIME or generated sequentially if there is no filename.

Just an aside, now often do you encounter "/" in a Message-ID? It is legal, and has long discouraged me from the otherwise obvious and inuitive name-a-file-after-the-message-id.

Just to followup on this, here I am code reviewing some stuff for work and what does github use for Message-IDs? This:

So there we have it, slashes in message-ids in the wild. I'm not objecting - it is perfectly legal and reasonable and very readable. Just an inconvenient datum.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>