On Tue, 7 May 2019 16:28:59 -0400, Kurt Hackenberg wrote:

> On 2019-05-07 15:21, Luciano ES wrote:
>
> > Why does mutt show files rather than browse folders on every first
> > attempt? It doesn't make sense.
>
> Because when you converted your inbox from maildir to MH format, you
> didn't do it right. That's my current guess, anyway.
>
> How did you convert it, exactly?

I don't remember how I converted it. It was a very long time ago.

I'm not even sure I converted it. Maybe I just started the whole Mail
content with MH since I used claws before mutt.

Or maybe I imported them from Kmail, which I used some 15 years ago.
I do have mail as old as that. Claws-mail can only import mbox so
maybe I used mbox. Or maybe I converted from maildir to mbox then
imported the resulting file into claws-mail.

I don't know really.

--
Luciano ES