On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 01:24:29AM -0300, Luciano ES wrote:
I have ~/Mail/inbox as correctly indicated in the line that was
causing me trouble. Still a mystery.

$folder specifies the default location for all your mailboxes. The first time you enter the browser, this will be where mutt looks. Subsequent times, it will change depending on the last folder selected.

So by setting 'set folder="$HOME/Mail/inbox"' you have told mutt to look in there, at least the first time, when you open the browser.

The problem is "$HOME/Mail/inbox" is a MH mailbox, in which you also appear to have other mailboxes: postponed-mail, sent-mail, and clAcc.

I would suggest moving those mailboxes under "$HOME/Mail/" instead, using your shell or a file manager program.
Then adjust:
 set folder="$HOME/Mail"
 set spoolfile="+inbox"
 set postponed="+postponed-mail"