davmail + mutt + muttdown.

The hard part was to configure SSL on davmail ( because there's no way to send plaintext ), despite this davmail serving to localhost only.

I'll update you if anything goes wrong.

On 9/7/19 2:02 AM, Cameron Simpson wrote:
On 07Sep2019 02:22, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2019-09-07, Italo Penna <ivspe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a UNIX user trying to move from a GUI email ( Thunderbird ) to mutt. However most of company employers are MS Outlook users and, as expected,
all them send html emails with tons of awkward stuff like tables,
in-line images and meetings appointments .

Good luck.  I did that for decades, but have finally given up since we
no longer have IMAP/SMTP enabled on the Exchange server.

Heh. I've a client who occasionally misdelivers email to my account within their Exchange server. So I've got Apple Mail set up here with an exchange connection and a rule to forward everything it sees to my IMAP account (which I read with mutt). So Mail's running here in the background purely to get email to an IMAP server :-)

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>