Hi,

I would like to read multpart (html and alternative text together) text/plain
first.

So, I set muttrc as follow:

.mutt/muttrc
auto_view text/html
alternative_order text/plain text/html

and mailcap as:
.mutt/mailcap
text/html; lynx -force_html -assume_charset=gbk -assume_local_charset=gbk /
 -assume_unrec_charset=gbk -display_charset=utf8 -dump -force_html '%s'; /
 description="HTML Text"; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

This is ok and mutt read text plain first when message have only text plain or
both, html end text plain.

However, some messages have html and a single and sort alternate text plain
said "your mailreader don't support html message". in this case, I need to hint
"v" and select alternate html and hint enter to read the message.

If I change muttrc to:

.mutt/muttrc
auto_view text/html
alternative_order text/html text/plain

mutt will display html text for all multpart mail, ignoring text plain.

There are some alternative to tell mutt to read first text plain only if it is
the full message? Ignoring text plain messages if it is short like "your
mailreader don't support html message"?

Thank you very much.

--
Marcelo