Il 24 novembre 2020 alle 15:59 Chris Green ha scritto:
> I don't know if anyone else has seen this problem but was hoping that
> someone has and thus has a ready made fix.
>
> I'm on a couple of mailing lists that have recently moved from Yahoo
> Groups to groups.io.  For DMARC (so they claim) groups.io change the
> senders E-mail address as follows:-
>
>     Sender Name <sender.n...@btinternet.com>
>
> becomes:-
>
>     "Sender Name via groups.io" <sender.name=btinternet....@groups.io>
>

> So a R[eply] to sender doesn't work because the address is simply
> wrong, I get an error back from groups.io when I use R[eply].

Hello Chris, I myself follow a group that moved to groups.io from yahoo
(abcusers).
But I cannot reproduce your problem! The headers seem fine

    Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 17:35:41 -0700
    From: Pat Anderson <anderson1...@example.org>
    To: abcus...@groups.io
    Subject: [abcusers] We Need a Linux Snap, Flatpak, or AppISomage for
EasyABC!

and when I press `r` I am prompted

    Reply to abcus...@groups.io? ([yes]/no):

then after `n` I edit the message and everything is fine in «To:».
Am I understanding the problem correctly?  Maybe your group admin changed
some settings?
—F