# On Friday, September 10, 2021, 01:06:13 PM CDT, Jon LaBadie
<mut...@jgcomp.com> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 05:22:18PM +0000, Globe Trotter via Mutt-users wrote:

> As an aside, is it possible to forward html messages (that only arrive as
> text/html)
> as attachments? Forwarding incorporates them as text and does not carry
> forward the hidden link.

# Not for that purpose, but I sometimes "bounce" (bound to "B" in my mutt)
messages to a new recipient.  The entire message is resent as if it were
originally addressed to the new recipient.  The headers will still show that
the message passed through your system, but the new recipient may not even
realize it was first addressed to you.

# To my knowledge, you can't add any comments to the bounced message.

--

Thanks, Jon! I had not known bounce before mutt and I do use it when I do not
have to add any comments. But other than that, can I send (forward) the