* X Tec <x...@trimaso.com.mx> [09-06-22 10:35]:
> But as mentioned, they reserved POP3 only for paid users...

> > Yahoo! can't drop POP3 until they get their IMAP service to stop going
> > wonky for weeks at a time.
> >
> > --
> > Mark H. Wood
> > Lead Technology Analyst
> >
> > University Library
> > Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
> > 755 W. Michigan Street
> > Indianapolis, IN 46202
> > 317-274-0749
> > www.ulib.iupui.edu

no, there is no "paid" reservation.  I regularly access using fetchmail on
two different accounts as below:

  poll pop.mail.yahoo.com tracepolls with proto POP3 timeout 150
       user '<addr...@yahoo.com' there with password 'a_password' is \
       '<user>' here options fetchall stripcr sslproto tls1 ssl sslcertck \
        mda '/usr/lib/sendmail -i -oem -f %F %T'

and from my fetchmail log:

  fetchmail: reading message \
  <user>@yahoo....@any-jpop.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net:1 of 1 (12108 octets) \
  flushed