Hi Lisa,

For me, all of my tasks or actions are in MLO. I keep brief notes
directly related to that task in MLO as well. My checklists are in
MLO, but project support materials and general notes and reference
items go in Microsoft's OneNote, although I am considering switching
over to EverNote as it is unlikely I will ever see a OneNote
application for my iPhone.

I have not yet been compelled to keep OneNote and MLO connected as
both of these applications have excellent search capabilities, but I
believe I have seen postings in this group about how to put a link to
OneNote in a MLO Note field. I suspect it might be possible to link to
Evernote from within MLO using the same process that links MLO to
OneNote.

Best regards,

Ron

On Jan 8, 3:46 pm, Lisa Stroyan <[email protected]> wrote:
> I would love to hear more about how MLO-GTD users have their systems
> set up.   Currently I'm trying to decide how to handle checklists,
> project support materials, and notes of random information.  I am
> using Evernote, because that is the only cross-platform solution to
> my Droid that works well for me.  But I'm not sure what I should put
> in Evernote, what in MLO, and how to keep them connected.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lisa
>
> ----------
> Lisa Stroyan, mailto:[email protected] 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.


Reply via email to