Let's try...

> Please do the following:
> 1) Install MLO to the main memory.
Done!

> 2) Create new pair in in MLO Windows Mobile Sync Manager on desktop.
Done!

> 3) IMPORTANT: While creating the pair create new PPC data file in MLO
> Windows Mobile Sync Manager on desktop(!). It should be in main
> memory.
Fail! "There was an error when creating a new MLO file on the device.
Error Code: 0x800700C1"

I've tried to repeat steps 2 and 3 just after soft reset.
2) Done
3) Fail once again. With Code 0x8007007E and message about ADOCE
missed on the device. Actually I've got a message about missed module
once again.

It seems that somwhere in registry SQL CE registered to be on the
storage card, because when I've copied SQL CE's dlls from main memory
to the storage card MLOPPC started normally and show an error after
restoring device from sleeping mode.

I'll try to find where SQL CE is registered in registry and correct
pathnames to libraries...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to