Hi nat, hi dwight,

hope it is ok if I just jump in and say yes dwight, please do share the steps! I follow this question since I had a similar one on my to-ask list, so I'd be very interested to find out how this works.
Plus I have not found a really useful use for flags, other than simply marking stuff manually.

Have a nice evening.
Brienne


On 21.08.2012 20:29, [email protected] wrote:

Hi, Nat: On the Windows version of MLO you could create a “today” list showing items that (are due today) OR (are due on or before yesterday AND are not yellow flagged). I just picked yellow randomly. Any flag would do.

 

Then when you want to postpone a task that’s due today, you would add a yellow flag, it would vanish but reappear tomorrow. You could not use this to postpone tasks that are already overdue.

 

If you like this idea and want me to spell out the steps to accomplish it, let me know.

-Dwight

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of natG
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [MLO] Postpone feature?

 

Does MLO have a 'postpone task' feature? This would be similar to the existing 'skip task' feature except that the task retains its original due date and correctly becomes overdue. For example, if a task that is due 'today' is postponed, it disappears from today's todo list, but in tomorrow's list it shows [red] as due *yesterday*, which is the truth. This way I do not get rewarded for procrastination. :)

 

Fwiw, rtm works this way.

 

Thanks,

nat

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/oXsx_mJ8zGkJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to