I often shift/postpone tasks that I don't want to do today. I don't only 
shift them for 1 day every time but also for a longer period sometimes, 
e.g. to the next saturday, the next month, in 24 days.. and so on.

Therefore I simply rely on a filter like "Start date on or before Today" or 
just use the Date-Filter in the To-Do tab. Works brilliant for me and tasks 
pop up again when the specific date is reached.

Unfortunately this behaviour conflicts with the default option of "inherit 
parent dates" turned on... or at least prevents me from building up a real 
hierarchy.
If I have a parent task I want to shift via modifying the start- or due 
date, also every child tasks now has this new date and is also shifted... A 
behaviour I don't want to have :(

So - is there a possibility to have "inherit parent dates" turned OFF by 
default? Doing that manually for each (new) entry is not 
possible/comfortable at all.


Update:
I just noticed that the "Reminder" can be used without affecting others 
entries. That's what I want! BUT this reminder can't be used as a date 
related filter, it's only possible to check whether the Reminder is set or 
not. So it's also useless for a real performant postponing-feature...

Any other solutions?
Thanks in advance.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/dQV4juYgeHoJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to