Please have a look the the same-topic threads:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=13569c9e8d8cf7cd100bdcd7687ab8ae9335af3bce9872811ec00d6a3a67d445-1316521139<https://mail.technosis.biz/owa/redir.aspx?C=da428623135441b0b9ff1a665041c4b4&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.virustotal.com%2ffile-scan%2freport.html%3fid%3d13569c9e8d8cf7cd100bdcd7687ab8ae9335af3bce9872811ec00d6a3a67d445-1316521139>
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized/browse_thread/thread/19ff37c4c3c7e8c0/185bde9d44e3ad4c?show_docid=185bde9d44e3ad4c<https://mail.technosis.biz/owa/redir.aspx?C=da428623135441b0b9ff1a665041c4b4&URL=http%3a%2f%2fgroups.google.com%2fgroup%2fmylifeorganized%2fbrowse_thread%2fthread%2f19ff37c4c3c7e8c0%2f185bde9d44e3ad4c%3fshow_docid%3d185bde9d44e3ad4c>

We wrote a mail to the ClamAV team but still have no answer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Luke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Upon downloading your software I realized that my Mac was caught by
> surprise. I ran a system check and your software installer is a Trojan
> virus. The MLO- setup. exe is fruity. I'll contact my friend who
> specializes in Internet security then contact the proper authorities and
> certainly write a review to let people know that your software installer
> came up as a Trojan.  I'll make sure that no other persons computer gets
> infected by your software!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "MyLifeOrganized" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/EaxyOPWkslQJ.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Best Regards,

Alexandra Borovytskaya

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to