Dear Luke

MLO doesn’t have any viruses and we don’t spread them within MLO 
installations. 

Please see the threads related to this topic:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/mylifeorganized/false$20positive/mylifeorganized/dcVQL_pY5S8/Ia8Bv7FljmEJ
 

https://www.virustotal.com/file/13569c9e8d8cf7cd100bdcd7687ab8ae9335af3bce9872811ec00d6a3a67d445/analysis/1316521139/

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mylifeorganized/Gf83xMPH6MA 


On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:00:30 PM UTC+3, Luke wrote:
>
> Upon downloading your software I realized that my Mac was caught by 
> surprise. I ran a system check and your software installer is a Trojan 
> virus. The MLO- setup. exe is fruity. I'll contact my friend who 
> specializes in Internet security then contact the proper authorities and 
> certainly write a review to let people know that your software installer 
> came up as a Trojan.  I'll make sure that no other persons computer gets 
> infected by your software!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mylifeorganized/-/_OBcjgWP54oJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Reply via email to