J     Do I want Andrey spending time on an OS that has about 2% of the
market?    Answer: no.

No more needs to be said.

From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of daniel sekera
Sent: 15 November 2012 1:28 PM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MLO] Currently I see no future in MLO

I guess linux would be in the "other" data line on the graph on this
website?

http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-201110-201210

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:55 PM, bs27975 <bs27...@gmail.com> wrote:

POPPYCOCK!!!

Linux has been around a LONG time to not find an MLO version for it, which
has also been around for enough years.

What the heck do you think Android is!

Points are well taken that a web interface at least bridges in the mean
time. Even better, java (yes, ick, but better than nothing), and be done
with it all.

It is chicken and egg to say Linux is a 'lesser' market when there is no
version to even find out if a market exists. +1 for linux, already, for
Pete's sake. (Whomever Pete is.)