BRAVO. Instead of six or more development branches, MLO could have just
two, both web based, one for pc and one for mobile.
I'm glad to see someone else point this out. I brought this up within the
past year in this forum, and subsequently rely more on toodledo for all my
personal stuff, and MLO to just simply augment Microsoft OneNote for
tracking my workflow in the office.
If MLO didn't do heirarchical organization the way it does, I wouldn't use
it at all.
Something else you may not have run across is that MLO uses godaddy for
some of their services which is blocked by our corporate policies and may
be blocked by yours too.
There is an android app in google play that works great but has no pc
equivalent, but then thats where you use toodledo's web interface. Its
called ULTIMATE TO-DO LIST. It looks ugly but thats because it uses a black
background to conserve the battery.
Michael Linenberger has an article on his blog about mobile task management
and compensating for device OS platform differences.
http://masteryourworkday.com/what-tasks-server-are-you-using