Well, 2 seconds is good. Also, your number of tasks is rather low, so that
might be answer why yours is fast. I think I'm at some 500 tasks now, and
probably half of them are recurring, so that's way more extensive usage.

Anyway I think the problem is that Android isn't keeping the app in memory.
I tried various methods to make it permanent ... there seems to be an
improvement but anyway there are times when I just stare waiting until it
opens.