I am wondering how other people deal with lots of random open tabs in their
browsers that you don't want to lose and yet aren't quite a "task". My
chrome tabs seem to multiply rapidly and I need to clean them out without
"losing" them. There are interesting articles from Facebook, search
results. I won't remember to go back to them, but they aren't precisely
tasks either. I don't want to put them in Evernote (or maybe I do?) because
I usually only keep reference info in Evernote and only look at it when I
need the info.

I suppose I could track them in MLO anyway by sending them over email to
the task-by-email service...

Any thoughts?

--
Lisa