Regarding random web pages: my approach is to deal with them and dismiss. Never
allow more than 4 open tabs at a time.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ausbrook <mka...@gmail.com>
Sender: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:17:42
To: <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MLO] Dealing with random web pages

Two possibilities.

1) Create a "Followup" bookmark folder at one end of your bookmark bar.
Then just drag the addresses into that.

2) Keep Evernote for reference; use Pocket for followup / return to things.
It has a nice extension that sits next to the address window in Chrome. One
click, and the current tab goes into Pocket. It's really good for read
later stuff; and perfectly good for follow-up stuff. Nice app too for
Android and, I suppose iPhone. It creates another bucket, but if you don't
want to use Evernote, another bucket is what you're looking for.

-M