Hello Lisa
I used firefox with Session Manager addon to save groups of webpages, few 
years ago:
https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/session-manager/
Now, i if there is something important, i export the content of the webpage 
to evernote or make a related task in MLO.
Best regards,
Andrew

пятница, 1 февраля 2013 г., 2:30:36 UTC+2 пользователь Lisa S написал:
>
> I am wondering how other people deal with lots of random open tabs in 
> their browsers that you don't want to lose and yet aren't quite a "task". 
> My chrome tabs seem to multiply rapidly and I need to clean them out 
> without "losing" them. There are interesting articles from Facebook, search 
> results. I won't remember to go back to them, but they aren't precisely 
> tasks either. I don't want to put them in Evernote (or maybe I do?) because 
> I usually only keep reference info in Evernote and only look at it when I 
> need the info. 
>
> I suppose I could track them in MLO anyway by sending them over email to 
> the task-by-email service...
>
> Any thoughts? 
>
> -- 
> Lisa
>
> ------------------------------
> Lisa Stroyan, mailto: [email protected] <javascript:> 
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to