Yes, but I'm not sure if this is an Android issue or a cloud server issue. My
problems were slightly more complicated as . Was travelling to a different
timezone at the time of the DST. change, but it affected my iPhone beta and
ipad versions without me knowingly using the Android version.

I found many tasks, and not just recurring ones, had a time set to 01:00 or
occasionally 23:00. I never use times. Equally many tasks that are seemingly
identical weren't affected.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/74fd3622-48fc-40d3-8add-75284f7e6730%40googlegroups.com.