Hi, Oliver. Maybe someone will have a suggestion. But I'd like to share with
you that I've tried to do this and I havent succeeded. This requires a feature
called something like "location inheritance" which is not implemented and not
scheduled.
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f36becf6-f847-4434-84bc-556e82431fc8%40katmail.1gravity.com.