Lucas, I agree with you and it really is an MLO problem.  It's just that it's
not a problem with mixed-mode sync.  You can get the same problem with cloud
sync alone. Just change a task on windows and sync to cloud, then without
syncing Android make a change there. Then sync. One of the changes will be lost
based on your sync setting, and neither setting will always be right. Latest
change isnt always right either.

I believe there are two possible solutions:
1. Implement on Android the process that's on Windows that notifies the user
that a task was modified on both sides and let the user pick which one to keep,
 or
2. On both Windows and Android, sync each record to the cloud immediately when
it is modified.
-Dwight
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2