I spoke too soon. Drat !!! There is a problem.

Because the View is based on an Actions's Project's 'priority' (i.e Urgency
& Importance), it doesn't know what to do with Actions with no parent
(Projects) !  No does it know what to do with Projects with no Actions. And
both disappear from view.  :^(

So there needs to be in IF in the logic. i.e. If an Action hasn't got a
Project, then use its own 'priority'. And if a Project hasnt got a live
Action still show itself.

Any suggestions? (other than give up trying to use Project priority...)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6926ac05-0f17-4892-a691-ef7c4e4b6873%40googlegroups.com.