Hi Mark

No, exactly the same happens to me. If I look at the Inbox the workspace
loses what I had set. It is possible to set up a scratch workspace to go to
before switching to another view but this is awkward. I agree with Dwight's
suggestion of being able to lock workspaces. I am still not sure of how to
use the power of it, it seems very similar to views. But the more power and
options, the better.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/5571cf1a-6fb1-45cc-91ce-7a6a9687f7c4%40googlegroups.com.