Thanks, actually that sounds like it would still save some time over my
current method. Worth trying.

At the same time, I'm still thinking there's a setting some where that
allows me to achieve this in a more direct way. The reason I say is my
emails are currently going to a non-default inbox which I specified over a
year ago.

If only I could remember how I did it!

Thanks,
Eddie