I absolutely agree with you, StephanD.

The integration is a must, the ways could be different.
MLO is my unique planning tool and it is NOT possible to plan activities
without fully taking into account my appointments on the Google calendar
and those shared with my wife or with my friends/collegues. At now I
manually duplicate the appointments on MLO. Sigh...

SIMPLE PROPOSAL (less quality, less complexity for developers):
-import as read-only the calendar items and show them as special tasks (in
special folders or something similar...), with the same properties of the
Google calendar (date, time, recurrence pattern, name of the calendar...).
The MLO filters could give you a full control on them.
This is actually a quite complex work for developers: let us think at the
reccurrency patterns set on Google: you would expect that they are fully
recognized. And MLO should become able to share data with the Google site,
and stay aligned to it when they change some functions on it.

COMPLEX PROPOSAL: not only read-only but also modify.

REMARK: the online connection is a must for both the proposals. And what
about the offline working? Without the online connection I could accept to
see no appointments of the calendar and no editing if any already picked
and shown.

Bye.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8bfb3c3a-7c73-4d7e-b428-1b95ab50bc4d%40googlegroups.com.