It integrates in a Forecast view on iOS at present. When there's an update
to the Windows version, I'm sure that's going to be considered since it's
on the other platforms.  I think the priority of this is currently lower
because on a PC, you can have MLO open on one side and a Calendar on the
other. The ecosystem there makes them more integrated than they would be on
mobile devices by default.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/96ba4f86-2d6b-4ec8-bd68-d17add3f76c9%40googlegroups.com.