Outlook crashes for me so I stopped using it a long time ago.  I tried to
use it again this past week only so I could have MLO work with my google
calendar but, it still crashes - event though it's the latest version.  I
have a lot of stored emails and outlook wants to download all of them .
 I'm not able to just use the calendar feature in outlook without being
forced to use the rest of the program.

 I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TO ALL OF THIS JUST TO BE ABLE TO TO MLO WITH MY
GOOGLE CALENDER.  Excuse my rudeness in using all capitals but, seriously,
this is something that users have been asking for quite many years now and
MLO has yet to accommodate our wishes.   I don't get it.  Telling us to use
Outlook to use Google is ridiculous.  I'm sure there must be a logical
reason why this integration still hasn't happened so, would someone please
share that with me?  Aside from this very important issue, I love the
program

If you can't integrate it with Google calendar, then at leat create a view
that allows us to see out agendas in a calendar format.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/72ca417b-a357-4b93-ab89-4912a9e8f4db%40googlegroups.com.