Hi all folks! Thank you all for this very special group with many people
reading and writing about MLO!

I notice what I think it is a minor bug for MLO Windows 4.4.1 (also present
in older releases):

Options / Themes and Formatting / Themes / Tree format / Selection /
Focused selection - Focused sel. border - Unfocus selection - Unfocus. sel

what I see is that *the "borders" settings have no effect*.

Or.......... I do not exactly know what I have to notice: I thought that
the colour of the "border" should give the selected colour to the border of
the bar that covers the row of the selected task.
What do you think?