Hi all folks! Thank you all for this very special group with many people
reading and writing about MLO!

I notice what I think it is a minor bug for MLO Windows 4.4.1 (also present
in older releases):

Menu:
Options / Themes and Formatting / Themes / Tree format / Selection /
Focused selection - Focused sel. border - Unfocus selection - Unfocus. sel
.border:

what I see is that *the "borders" settings have no effect*.

Or.......... I do not exactly know what I have to notice: I thought that
the colour of the "border" should give the selected colour to the border of
the bar that covers the row of the selected task.
What do you think?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c2851bd5-7c84-4489-bbfe-4fc370cdf7fd%40googlegroups.com.