Regarding the subject of this post, I would like to know where is the detail
regarding creation of a Custom view based on dates for the next 7,  or
whatever, days I define to be filtered, so that it shows the corresponding date
(grouping the respective tasks for that date, and day of the week).

I mean, in the predefined view "Due Next 7 days" in the grouping by "Due Date"
we get the date and the day of the week,what I think is good,but when I create
a custom view based on the same settings  (like coping everything) I do not get
the same visualization.