Seconded!

Why?  It’s a hot time management technique nowadays.  I implement it externally
(app Productivity Challenge).

MY WISH LIST:

1.       You have a set of time management items, just as flags and contexts

2.       You can specify how much time you want to spend in each category

3.       The software alerts you when you’ve exceeded the time in a given time
category

4.       The software shows you the percentage of time spent in each time
category (example: I spend 5% of my time reading email)

5.       You can specify what time period you want to track results for, e.g.
rolling 7 days, rolling 30 days, today

Obviously, though, there are a lot of options possible, depending upon how
complicated you want to get.

TO USE:

You set your time categories and optionally how long to spend in each time
category per desired time period (see 5 above).  So if I want to check email 1
hour per week, I put in 1 hour.  I use MLO as usual and a pop-up shows me when
I’ve exceeded my time goal for my specified time period (1 hour in 7 days).