Hi and welcome back!

Tabs/views cannot be synced at this time. But views can be transferred to
another device (use this instruction
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support.shtml#60-How-do-I-import-my-views-from-MyLifeOrganized-desktop-to-mobile>).

As for tabs, you need to recreate them manually.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a1fde285-314b-43cb-a82d-648f063c903e%40googlegroups.com.