I would like to see more continuity between platforms in the future.I'm
like Jan with MLO on three different platforms. I can transfer views to
different devices and have but in the world of software, doing it that way
is "old school". Would like to see MLO progress on this front in the
future, if possible.

Joel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d1af3d5a-3847-4ef0-8414-9c8b001e1964%40googlegroups.com.