Hi, I'm back to MLO after 4 years with other task managers and so far it's
working out very well. I have currently three installations:

   - MLO Pro on my Windows 10 machine
   - MLO Pro v2 on my Android device
   - MLO Pro inside of Wine on OSX

All of them are connected to the Cloud sync. I have set up a nice workspace
layout  on the OSX machine with a few tabs that works great for me so far
(the OSX machine is my main working machine). Now I would like to transfer
this setup to the Windows 10 machine. The cloud sync doesn't seem to sync
workspaces, though, so I wonder if there is a way to do this manually (e.g.
copy over a few settings files). Can this be done or do I have to recreate
the setup on the Windows machine?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9aa62785-027b-4934-a266-eb0ced1bfd14%40googlegroups.com.