Have u tried this? Someone suggested this long ago. Maybe it is useful.

Chinese:add <>, <file:C:\测试\>
EverNote Note:
1、In EverNote,copy note link with "Control",then you will get the local
link.
2、In MLO Note:type “<file:>”,paste the local link
OK

for instance
<file:evernote:///view/8892/s9/280215a3-e66b-4623-acd3-c72455d32d/280215a3-e67b-4623-acd3-c7235235dd/>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2BcDHEJySnXvMABPV-xHvn6Mrie-g_FcT8ZUO16-NoaVCg%40mail.gmail.com.