Is there any way to replace the checkbox UI element that appears in front
of every task? I've been able to replace the "icon" used for the folder
because it is defined in the Automatic Formatting section. However I was
unable to find the setting for the checkbox there or in the registry.

I hope it doesn't sound like I am nitpicking, but this UI element is
replicated on each and every line of the interface, and any issue is
multiplied by the number of tasks you are looking at. Specifically, the
graphic is "fuzzy" in comparison to the previous version, and the overall
effect is rather disturbing. For this reason, I am concerned that this is
not simply a case of not being used to the new interface.

For those of us who's daily organization is built around this excellent
software, this issue can be enough to outweigh the new features of version
5. As of now, this is certainly the case for me. Yet this seems like an
issue that can be easily remedied by giving us the option o select the
preferred UI element, which feels to be in the spirit of this, most
flexible of applications (hard-coding a better checkbox would be fine too).

Thank you,

-Ilya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c6fa9e3f-d622-492f-8ffd-2fa381245ef3%40googlegroups.com.