If u want edit the view on MLO desktop to show what u want. Then u can:
Option 01. Edit the view on the android
option 02. export the view from MLO desktop & import it into MLO Android.

Hope this is helpful.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2Bf3uKhfOx5SBRNe5wR2t6mfjBzmusod6cha6-B9Zg1fww%40mail.gmail.com.